Electrical Construction Manager
- Management of site Quality Assurance in conjunction with the team and QA Manager.
- Management of Project Schedule in conjunction with the Project Team.
- Preparation of project schedule - two weeks look ahead for upcoming works.
- Attendance at weekly site meetings, project reviews and planning meetings.
- Ensure the labour requirements are met and maintained as per project program requirements.
- Ensuring the quality of the works is maintained at a high level.
- Management of Sub Contractors activities and progress against the schedule & manpower trackers.
- Ensure that all variations and delays are notified to the Project team.
- Ensuring all plant materials onsite are as per agreed specifications and in accordance with the company procedure.
- Ensuring all delivered materials are coordinated and stored in a safe and secure manner.
- Assistance with the close out of all project items including O & M Manuals, Punch List, Safety File, QA File, and Materials- all with the support of the site project manager
- Ensuring that all matters of compliance and governance are identified and adhered to, including:
- Health & Safety issues on site and ensuring that all Sub Contractors are working in a safe manner.
- Review ways of working and where possible implement changes to improve safety.
- Ensuring housekeeping is kept to a high standard by all Sub Contactors.
- Develop and implement company procedures with the package managers.
- Relevant Electrical Qualification essential eg. City & Guilds Certificate, HNC/BTEC or NVQ
- 10 years of previous experience in a similar role, within a mechanical and electrical contracting environment is essential
- Experience working on High-Tec, Industrial, Pharma, and Data Centre projects is advantageous
- Organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS Word & Excel is required.
- Excellent proficiency in English.
- Competitive salary and benefits (overseas package, accommodation, transport, etc.).
- Development opportunities.
- Innovative and inspiring working environment.