- Preparation and Analysis of Project Budgets and Commercial Forecasts
- Preparation and Analysis of Claims to and from Clients and Contractors
- Project Risk Analysis and Mitigation in conjunction with Project Management Team.
- Review of Subcontract and Purchase Order terms for compliance with the Prime Contract and internal policies and procedures.
- Preparation of Commercial Reports and presentations to Senior Management
- Tender Preparation, Rate Build-ups, Tender Administration
- Preparation and agreement of monthly progress payment applications and ensuring prompt payment
- Assessment and management of subcontractors and their contracts
- Review of Contract Modifications and negotiations with client contract managers
- Develop, negotiate, and manage all commercial agreements and contracts to mitigate risk and optimize opportunities
- Utilise professional experience to verify, oversee, negotiate or approve commercial agreements with clients and third parties
- Review contract specifications work with stakeholders to identify risks or gaps in the Project Plan, and support Project Managers in the development and implementation of Risk Management Plans
- Ensure the CCS reporting is formulated accurately and submitted on time
- Manage the close of completed projects to the best commercial advantage of the company
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or related qualification
- 2 to 5 years of Quantity Surveying experience.
- Experience in Electrical and Instrumentation works, or mechanical projects
- Excellent understanding of Project Planning, Project Execution, and HSE policies and procedures that apply to assignments.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with all stakeholders.
- English B2+
- Innovative and inspiring working environment.
- Competitive salary + benefits.
- Accommodation, transportation, and rotation flights are provided.
- Development opportunities.