Technical Support Application Engineer (Networking/Cybersecurity)
- Starting up interface/Datalink software applications (Modbus, IEC 60870-5-101/104, IEC 61850, Profibus, DNP3) in accordance with agreed specifications and quality plans,
- Design and configure Industrial/Field LAN networks,
- Configure and support PWS Cybersecurity products,
- Assist in several project phases - System Configuration, Application Programming, Internal Testing / Simulation, FAT, System Installation, I/O Checkout and Functional Testing.
- Fluent in Polish, communicative in English,
- University degree in an Engineering discipline (Automation, Electrical, Telecoms),
- Knowledge of networking and industrial communication protocols,
- Business Communication,
- Be flexible to travel to other offices for Factory Acceptance Tests and startups (30%),
- Driving License,
- Any experience in a similar position in a commercial environment (technical support, technical customer support) is a plus.
- Career at one of the leading global companies,
- Life insurance,
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible,
- My Benefit program,
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure,
- Personalized learning approach,
- Supportive community,
- Modern office,
- Employee Assistance Program,
- Remote work opportunities,
- Employee referral program.